Wrong sidelight on a 13-14

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Wrong sidelight on a 13-14
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

Or am I wrong?
They look like the earlier flare front e and j's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 10:32 am:

Herb they look like the E&J model 32, with the square body and larger round oil font. This would be correct for mid to late 14 early 15 I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 10:40 am:

John, you're correct on the E&J 32's (except not on a '15) but squinting at this unclear pic (sorry Herb) the lens "circle" looks to be protruding more outward than the 32. Looks like some sort of trim piece? Just my thought. Chimney tops in pic look black, and should be brass I believe.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration