Got My New Vintage Ford Magazine Today!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Got My New Vintage Ford Magazine Today!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

I just got my copy of the January/February 2017 Vintage Ford today, Bradley the pickup on the cover looks like my Betsy's younger brother!

Great photo. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 03:38 pm:

I got my latest copy of DeSoto Retailer, this months's AARP rag, and 3
snow shovels with Snow Shoveler's Weekly. The centerfold this week is
awesome !

Nothing like moving a couple tons of snow every day in the cold, fresh
air to keep an old guy squared away. Gunny approved. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

What gets me is how so many magazines have shrunk in their overall size. Farm & Ranch magazine now looks like it's the size of a Reader's Digest compared to how it was a couple of years ago. And costs as much if not more. Can't remember the price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH from Houston, TEXAS on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

I was disgusted to receive current copies of popular mechanics, popular science, scientific American, National Geographic... Chock full of advertising, projects that are for below average intellects, lower quality paper and to make matters worse they quietly re-bill you automatically at full subscription price even if you do not select this option.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

In fairness to the publishers of magazines that cater to special interest, they are losing readership by leaps and bounds, as the "pod people" take over - no one reads anymore. If you can't read it on your "smart" phone, it doesn't exist. Couple that with rising costs of production and postage, and what you see is what you get. I reckon pretty soon 90% of the population will be illiterate by 20th century standards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

Well, just look at our new President. He is always posting on Twitter and tweets & crap! Someone of such importance has time to bother with that crap! Not a fan of Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and next big thing to come along.......

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, January 23, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Bradley is a stunner!
Mark, your Pickup is THE cat's mee-oww! I thought Bradley was your Betsy for a few minutes today...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration