Childs Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Childs Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

these are great little half scale cars . My grandson goes to the shows with me to show his. Some shows have youth trophy. Good way to keep the hobby going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 04:49 pm:

Neat, looks like fun. I had a bunch of go karts and minibikes as a kid. It eventually translated into collector cars and motorcycles as I got older.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Thomas on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

I wanted one of those half scale Model T's SOO bad when I was a kid in the early '70's They were expensive then, or seemed so.

I should get one now. It's never too late to have a happy childhood

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

I need one and storage would be no problem. I would the coolest kid in the neighborhood on my T go cart at 54..lol Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 10:46 am:

I have the exact same model as your grandson's .
I bought it for my wife . she has fun tooling around the yard in it . the only thing I don't have is the spare tire on the back which is neat !
That's a nice way to create some lasting memories for the two of you . thumbs way up !
I can't wait to show my two nieces how to drive the little T .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 11:38 am:

I HAVE one now. Tell me a real Model T isn't just a glorified go-kart !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 11:58 am:

It does not get any better than this.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration