When is Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: When is Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

Swap meet this year. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

March 17th and 18th. It is a Friday Saturday meet this year. So do not forget and go when you normally do. Set up will be Thursday instead of Wednesday like we have did in the past. The Erslands usually send out info about a month before the meet. I have not heard about what construction may still be going on. I usually call Susie sometime in late Febuary and ask about the current plan. Its hard for them to say how things will be handled till closer to the time of the meet. The fair committee usually mess up any plans made earlier. Hope to see everyone there ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

If you're getting spaces, be aware that the price goes up from $50 to $60 on February 1. Here's the website: http://www.pwsm.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

I am just going to buy some things I don't see in my area. Hate to pull a trailer that far but you never know. Sometimes we buy more than we expect. Hopefully I won't come home with a box full of stuff after pulling a trailer the whole way. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 05:14 am:

Tim: Sent you an email. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration