Old Photo - Camp Lewis, American Lake, Washington, YWCA Hostess House

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Camp Lewis, American Lake, Washington, YWCA Hostess House
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Wire wheeled Oakland?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 06:00 pm:

No large lap sided building with trellis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

Wow Wayne I didn't even get a rise out of you with that smart a$$ comment!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 04:06 am:

Sorry, Dennis, I have have been way behind on my forum viewing for awhile now. My AT&T maintained almost-a-DSL line failed solely due to poor maintenance procedures and lousy customer service policies (nothing to do with recent storms in our area). It took a lot of complaining to get it checked out and repaired in under two weeks. I hadn't looked back into this thread till just now, and am still trying to catch up on about a hundred threads that I missed.
I did, however, laugh hard when I read your reply! One need never worry about me being offended by a snide remark! Thank you.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry P on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 04:42 am:

The touring sure was a popular model back in the day.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration