Cultor Plow, Has anyone seen one of these?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cultor Plow, Has anyone seen one of these?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Ross-Maysville, KY on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

Cultor Plow

My neighbor's father passed away and left him a very interesting plow manufactured for use with a model T engine. I've attached some pictures but they are not the best due to the confined space and poor lighting. It seems complete and the engine is free! I suspect it will run again. Is anyone familiar with the "Culture" Plow?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/598454.html?1451358311

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration