Old Photo - Chazy Landing Auto Ferry, Chazy, New York

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Chazy Landing Auto Ferry, Chazy, New York
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 10:46 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Hi Jay,

I think that this is the first time I've seen a ferry with lifeboats! I wonder if it was the owner's idea or perhaps was State mandated.

Thank you, Jay, for another fabulous picture. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Cropped, converted to grayscale, with modified brightness and contrast:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:05 pm:

Might be in Lake Champlain, but I can't find a town called Crazy in New York.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

Tom, with all due respect, it's CHAZY, New York, not Crazy.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Chazy Landing on Lake Champlain, Chazy, NY.

More photos of the auto ferry here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22chazy+landing%22&client=safari&rls=en&source= lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjc8N3jveHRAhUC2oMKHeCxCq4Q_AUICSgC&biw=1240&bih=68 6#tbm=isch&q=%22chazy+landing%22+ferry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 12:44 am:

Keith, Thank you. Makes more sense. Google kept putting Crazy in New York City.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 01:49 am:

No, I am in Califunny.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration