Old Photo - Model T Era - Dallas Center, Iowa, Street Scene

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Dallas Center, Iowa, Street Scene
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 10:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:11 am:

Note Coupelet

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 11:13 am:

a real one. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

Interesting, no port hole windows but it has later fenders/hood/radiator. Fancy wheels also, maybe someone wanted to update their 15 to make it more "modern".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 01:38 pm:

Well I had to go look for it. I found the building behind the white pole still there... but looks like thats all... Maybe the one next to it... and there is an ally way there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Yeah, I think there are only two remaining. You know you're in farm country when a huge grain elevator is right in town!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

That Coupelet is really interesting. Sure would like to know the story behind it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

grain elevator is right where it always was, just a little bigger now,ha,ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

It might be all original. A 1917 T made early in the model year. 1917 model year started in mid 1916.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

I see 4 b buildings remaining. Two before the tall one and one after.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

From my brief but intense study, I would lean towards saying that coupelet is a 1917. That said, I believe a '17 top should have the angled windows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 08:59 am:

I think it's just the tall building and the one to its right. The others don't look like redone old buildings to me - but they might be well disguised!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration