Painting my 24 touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Painting my 24 touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

i am nearing completion on the body work it looks good but far from perfect do most of you paint the cars gloss black or flatten it just a bit.thanks philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

Philip,

Most are gloss black. You could look into a "distressed" finish, to mimic an original, as-found finish. When done really well it can be pretty cool looking. Lots of rat rodders seem to be doing that these days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

one problem area i have is the rear panel its not really dented but sort of warped im going to try to ship it behind the seat frame. philip

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration