Old Model T Shriners Gokart for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Model T Shriners Gokart for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

I have a old Model T Shriners Gokart for sale.. Got it as a project but started working on a drift trike. And lost interest.. Haven't done much to it.. Has the original motor but not sure if it will run.. I did buy a 3.5 Briggs and Stratton to go on it that I will throw in with it! It will need seat cushions, tires, and there is a spot in the floor that rusted out.. A little tender love and care and it would be a beauty! II'm asking 500.00 firm for the kart and it's in Louisiana. If buyer can't pick up they should arrange shipping! Contact me at 3184817213 if interested!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

Here is the link you can view it at https://www.ebay.com/itm/262823913847

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

It is nice to see the pictures. They take on their own personality as the years go by just like the bigger T's.

Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration