Question about 27 T Roadster Trunk

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Question about 27 T Roadster Trunk
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Nicodemus on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

I have a friend building a 27 Roadster and he is wondering if there was any wood in the truck area under the medal pan that covers the floor as far as cross bracing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Nope not that I've seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Just the body mount blocks that go between the frame and the subrails.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn Nicodemus on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

OK thanks guys. He has the body block and we did figure out where they went just didn't know about the the rest. That's why I love this forum so much good info and help.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration