Wheel maker Johnson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Wheel maker Johnson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 10:17 pm:

Does anyone know if Mr. Johnson from Oklahoma(?) is still making wheels? I have called and sent several emails to him with no replies. I have seen his work and was very impressed.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 27, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

He used to post on FB, but seems to have disappeared from there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 10:07 am:

I had 2 sets of wheels built by Mr. Johnson that are really nice. He usually shows up at the Chickasha swap meet since its not far from where he lives. The swap meet is in March.
Hopefully he's still in business and will be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 04:59 am:

Yep, he is still in business, I just got through making his catalogs. Most scientific and advanced method for make wheels I've ever seen...when he's done, your wheels will be perfect.

And he still posts on FB, usually just comments and likes, but sometimes he'll post pictures too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Augustinovich on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:13 am:

I just got my wheels done in December by Johnson's. I called and left messages.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 09:07 am:

Had four 1915 Model T wheels done by Johnson last year and picked up at Chickasha. Very happy with the quality and level of detail of his work. They were ready for paint.
Great website explaining in detail his process and work performed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Johnson Wood Wheels

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration