Pre-1918 leaf of front leaf spring un-obtainium?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Pre-1918 leaf of front leaf spring un-obtainium?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 12:44 am:

So my pre-1918 front top spring is missing 1/3rd of the top leaf. I am told that this is common that the top leaf is broken and that it is un-obtainium. True?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 01:34 am:

Try http://www.t-springs.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 11:12 am:

I have a pile of spring leafs. Send me the length of it and I can take a look. You can have one if I have it, for the cost of the postage.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration