Speedos stewart clark brass clock

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Speedos stewart clark brass clock
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 07:52 am:

hi the I'm looking for info on speedo stewart clark brass clock ,,, there is a serial number on the clock , is there information out there or booklet that I can look at and compere to see when the clock was made, and for what year ..... for example like there is a booklet of numbers for the engines to tell the years of engines . Thanks all .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 07:58 am:

These combinations have appeared on ebay numerous times by the same seller which makes me wonder just how rare and old they are. If they are real, this seller must have a large stock of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Hello Andrew Our Clock in our 12 is a Stewart. It is slightly small than the speedometer it uses the same mount as the speedometer and is an 8 day rim wind clock,are speedometer is a model 26 stewart. Dad got the clock in 1967. I have never seen any literature on the clock. Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

I found one from 1912

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

I found one from 1912

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

Warner, the competition.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration