Regarding UFOs in old photographs (:-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Regarding UFOs in old photographs (:-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

I sense some alarm in those who detect the frequent UFOs in photos posted here. I have obtained an enhanced picture of one. I cannot say where it came from. (:-)

As you can see, it has been caught it some sort of Snare. Possibly set out by the Cosmic Intruder Vigilantes. With that pic was what I believe to be the space craft's warning system.

Apparently these craft have all been captured or the beings have sent no more. They only seem to appear in old photographs. It was best thought to keep these things quiet so as not to alarm the public.

I can say no more. (;)

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

I knew it!!! The lights in the sky was the giveaway. Thats why I like the forum. You wont see reports like this on the news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

In this pic, I can see it rather clearly. Doesn't that make it an IFO?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

I have the misfortune of being targeted by these flying saucers.

A swarm of them can regularly be seen hovering around my home.

Some use a stinger to lay eggs on nearby poles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

I always wondered what all the green things were on the poles. I thought they were glass. You learn something new every day. I have seen alot of broken egg shells around the railroad tracks as a kid. They can still be seen along the tracks in one piece. Must take a long time to hatch out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:31 am:

This may well be a thread that should not be added to for fear of adding to worries of the populace. I believe much has been done to contain the seedlings. Most telephone poles with them have been replaced in our area. I suspect they are safely secured in some sort of pole vault. (;)

I am hoping they do not start attaching to old car parts. [:]

I can say no more. {:}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

Richard

Do you know what that rear axle is out of? I've never seen a torque tube supported with a spring like that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Always one kid in the class, isn't there ?

The world is threatened by aliens, flying saucers, and their eggs, and
one guy is asking about car parts !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

Gary, that assembly was under some sort of wagon I believe. The axle is Maxwell 25 with related brake shoes and levers. None of the springs seem to be correct. The upper one was spurious design.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Burger, there has to be someone like Commander Ripper in "Dr. Strangelove" to make sure someone or something doesn't sap and impurity our precious bodily fluids.

I can say no more.

Rich (:?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

Richard & Gary:

Hmmmm,.....maybe that's an idea, a variation of which might be used for support of a Warford or other auxiliary transmission! A single leaf spring with shackles! (....simi-rigid weight support,.....???)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

Burger

There's two. (Thanks Harold) ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

This photo clearly shows the face of an alien. Note the central proboscis for communication, sensor pad eyes, and digestive juices flowing from its food intake orifice. Clearly alien.

Alien face.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

WARNING! WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS! THA TEETH BEHIND THE ALIEN FACE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:48 pm:

Well I'll be a Grease Monkey's Rear End. I think you guys are on to something.

Don't let this get out. >(;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 05:01 pm:

Is it fair to assume there is still snow in quite a few States and some people have been snowed in for far too long? ;=)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 12:34 am:

Jem, Ah, yes!! But not to worry. . .They're coming to take me away, They're coming to take me away. . . .
Reminds me of the cartoon with a "Padded Movers" van unloading furniture with a family moving in. The neighborhood kid says to the new kid, "They took my piano teacher away in van just like that!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 11:17 am:

We need to be careful at this time of year. Cabin fever makes us more susceptible to attacks from the Demons from beyond. When the weather is good enough to work on the T's the ozone and vanadium dust is a good deterrent. Staying behind closed doors doesn't seem to help.

I have to go now. (',)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

There is nothing new to report today.
Apparently everything is under control.

Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

MY PARAKEET!...MY POOR PARAKEET! she has never been in mixed company before! I didn't know when I sent you my parakeet that it was going to be turned loose with all those hussies! All I know if anything happens your going to be responsible for child support! This may be the last time I give you the bird!...perhaps not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

Me thinks a few folks here are partaking of uncontrolled substances perhaps a tad too much ....

Florida Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

I think I see Shadow people!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Fear not Dennis, your faithful Skippy stands shoulder to shoulder with the other fearless budgerigars ready to pounce on any space travelers trying to return to their craft. Their killer instinct, quick reflexes and sharp talons make them ideal to guard the dormant conveyances.
Jim, nothing has deterred me from my vigilance other that some Elmer's glue fumes.
Wayne could be right. Tomorrow is Shadowday.

That is all I can say for now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

Zippity-do-dah, zippity-ay!
My-oh-my, what a wonderful day .....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

Still have not gotten around to taking better pix of my "genuine" flying saucer
job that hangs in the shop, but here is an older one showing it and a couple wall
mount jobs over the work bench.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

Burger, good pictures of the shop. It looks like the buckets of chemicals keep the demons away as well as the parakeets do.
My best to you and Bingo.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

No frogs or birds Burger, well done!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 10:40 pm:

After Pa was arrested for dumping toxins in the river, we had no place to dump them
except here at the house. Diethylene-9 really keeps the birds and frogs down and the
neighbor kid has grown a foot since I saw him last. No leg, just a foot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 04:59 am:

Dennis, I thought you were going to super glue your parakeet's feet to the work bench? Did that work out OK? Dave

(Rich and Dennis, you guys crack me up!!!! Thanks for some cabin fever relief!!!) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 05:19 am:

David, I'm glad a few folks enjoy the humor. A laugh now and then keeps us on our toes. All 15 of them. :-)
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 05:29 am:

Rich, I think there are a LOT more than 15 of them!!!!:-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 08:18 am:

Makes it easier to count to 25 with all those toes. Im lost after 21.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Youze guys need to go move some more snow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration