Old Photo. Stores, houses and one big factory.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo. Stores, houses and one big factory.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

Couldn't you just open that squeaky door and walk around on the creaky wooden floors. This one has a warm fuzzy feeling to it.
Thank you Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 02:12 pm:

Glad you liked it Richard. There will be a few more later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

What a great photo of how it use to be. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

I think the big building is the Triangle Shirt factory....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

The Triangle Shirt Factory was the site of one of the worst disasters in NY City history (pre 9-11). It caught fire in March 1911 causing 146 fatalities. Google it for stories.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

This is Toronto. I failed to mention that. I don't know exactly where. There are plenty of neighborhoods and factories like that but, I've never seen the two together in such dramatic contrast.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration