Old photo - Eaton's store Toronto delivery fleet.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old photo - Eaton's store Toronto delivery fleet.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 05:22 pm:

hi dave my grand father worked there for years dave know anyone with a 26-27 engine block mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

Mike, I bet your grandfather did well there. It was a great place to work I've heard. I've been there many times myself before they tore it all down. I know that if you worked there for 25 years, they would give you a specially made, Eaton's solid gold Rolex watch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Quite the quantity of horse-drawn delivery wagons, then the "upgrade" to the two motor vehicles. Looks like the one guy decided if the horses can have blankets, so can his truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

i can remember him telling me about going to trucks he working in auto parts for years got his son new tires for his car when the war was on they had to go out at night to hind mud puddles to get the tires dirty so no one could see they were new and he did get the watch mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

White truck nearest ? Rich Eagle ? Anyone ? Anyone ? Bueller ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

Not a White. The board goes back. It is fuzzy and looks like some odd things going on. Maybe it will ring a bell with someone.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration