Old photo - What make of car is this.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old photo - What make of car is this.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

Radiator, fenders, axle and cowl indicate circa 1910 Pierce Arrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

Ok. I thought it looked familiar. I was actually driving my T beside one just like it when I made a recent visit to Detroit. Thanks Erik.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

i know it not an overland but is that a ovel rad neck???frt axle looks like winton?? charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

It looks like the Pierce-Arrow touring car discussed a few days ago (23rd).

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

There's a UFO hovering above that chimney !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Haha. Good eye Rich.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

Laying eggs no doubt. It does have the stinger.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration