LED lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: LED lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By len doyle on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

I have an acetylene lighting set on my car. In fact, I seldom drive my car in the dark and I notice there are clip on LED's on offer now, which would be useful if I get caught out. They also don't demand that I rip out anything to use them. I also notice LED conversions for the side and rear lights, with indicators built in. Has the topic of converting these been covered earlier in Forums? Or, would anyone like to pass on their wisdom?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

https://www.google.com/search?q=led+lights+mtfca&rlz=1C1PRFA_enUS447US447&oq=led +lights+mtfca&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.3491j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

Len,....your term "clip-on" makes me think that a good bicycle shop might have just the kind of emergency type thing you're looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

I added LED light to my 11 by making blocks and attaching from the bottom so the LED lights are on the inside. No modification to the light was necessary except taking out the gas burner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

Len, if you choose to use bycycle lights they work great. Clip on is the wat to go if you go that rout. I glued earth magnets to mine as scratching the paint was not a concern. Turns out the ones I got had a computer chip to control modes. Needless to say computer chips and strong magnets dont mix. They no longer work. I have a RPU so I will get a couple more and mount them to a piece of wood that will fit in stake pocket for night driving. Fit in tool box when not needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

try super bright led for a large selection of lights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By len doyle on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 05:24 am:

Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration