OT Model A guy gone

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT Model A guy gone
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

HI. We lost a great Model A guy Friday at 6pm. Steven Salazar grew up in the Model A life as some of you may remember his dad Dean. He has supplied rebuild rear ends for the A,s for quite some time. I know he has a few A,s in the very high points in the Judging world. Nice guy, helped out several friends that I know of. He will be missed by many.
Throat cancer got him at an early age. My prayers have been with him and his wife. Scott Owens

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

My condolences on the passing of your friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

I HATE Cancer,
My Mother had a stomach ache on November 12 th , She passed away a few days ago,
She was 77, and worked all her life, right up until she fell ill, She was even doing her garden and canning vegetables the day we took her for a check up , she never came home,
So yes heartfelt condolences to friends and family , it is an extremely difficult time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

Very sorry to hear that Scott.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

I met Steve at a Picacho Peak hill climb in Arizona years ago....great guy and a very good Model A man. My condolences to all his friends and family.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration