Driven grear puller needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Driven grear puller needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

Is there anyone in the Buffalo / Rochester / Syracuse area who could loan me a driven gear puller?

Mark at mosterman@eastman.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

Mark, is this what you need? I assume you still have my number and email, let me know if you want to borrow it. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

3 jaw puller but this tool it the best

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

The largest three-jaw puller usually works. Drive it with an impact wrench.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration