OT - Don't add to the bozo's thread

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Don't add to the bozo's thread
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 09:44 am:

Don't comment on the nationality / passport thread. Each time someone adds something like "This is spam!" (Duh!), it bumps the thread back up to the top of the forum.

An old Model T guy once told me, when I commented on some noise my T was making, "Dick, sometimes Ts are like your kids. It's better just to ignore the noises they make." It's the same with Carl. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 09:49 am:

You're so right Dick. I've learned that I enjoy my T and my kids much more when I leave my hearing aids on the dresser. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 09:52 am:

I have to agree with you. As much as I would like multiple IDs and passports giving these guys screen time is not part of this forum. ( my wife introduces me some times as Manwell Labour to people we meet. Not sure if that's French )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:13 am:

James, I got an email from a member of our Model T club yesterday and he had signed it "Iona T. Blackford." :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

"Buck Futz, .... glad to meet you !" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

And here is Ben.

Den Dover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Well, we've possibly got a hint where our last fearless leader got his birth certificate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

Right up there with Denton Fenders and Ben D. Bumpers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

When I first read the title of the thread I thought Dick was talking about me!

Jay did my ex send you my picture?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

Time to bring this back to the top, since the bozo has apparently found his way into the forum again. As before, ignore his thread and it will sink quietly into oblivion.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

I am going to officially coin the next liberal buzzword here:

All you cats that put down spammers shall henceforth be known as
"spammists".

Spewing your vitriolic hate for free speech, scamming, and advertising
like that ! You should be ashamed of yourselves !

What we see here is a spammist conspiracy, I tell ya !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Saxon on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

I had to ask him what kind of Model T he had...I know I shouldn't touch the stove when it's hot, but I couldn't contain myself. I was that child...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

OK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

I have sent a PM to Chris with a link to the offending post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:17 pm:

Good move, Mark. It looks to have been deleted. Thanks, Chris!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Oh great, now the spam Nazis are disappearing anything they deem offensive !

Spammists !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

At any given pool party there is always someone who pee's in the pool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:32 pm:

At least it's a silent pee. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

Be wary of the 'escape-pee'.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

Jay that's why I don't do pools or hot tubs. Don't like swimming in someone else's toilet! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 03:01 pm:

-Tim-
Keep the tub or pool enclosed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, February 10, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

No, it's still here. Last post 12:55........less'n some of you bring it back to the top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:05 am:

Shucks I didn't even get to read the latest spam!
Was it Mr Wang trying to sell us bearings again?
Or the roofing tar guy Hugh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:24 am:

Nope, some petty criminal offering to sell fake passports and drivers licenses. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:32 am:

It is amazing me how many virus come from folks not checking where brides and kids go for there interests.
I had to put a stop to one grand daughter using my PC after over four hundred were removed then caught again even though I have protection. Face book and Twitter seems to be the source.
Sorry----off topic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

Pool in Spanish is piscina so my favorite line to guests is don't piscina my piscina :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

I just copied this off the internet:
THIS IS A MODEL T FORUM

Don't we have a moderator to delete the thread in question? And do so as many times as it takes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

Many of the forums I am on have a "report button" Maybe we need one here!

Right on Mike Garrison! LOL

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration