Painting of my T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Painting of my T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

My sister in law retired last year after many years as an art teacher, and she now has a water color studio. I just had her do a painting of my 1911. I took a picture of a building in Constantine, MI and sent it along with a few of my car. We discussed a few details to add, and we changed it from an Antique store to an ice cream parlor that a family friend from the Horseless Carriage club used to own. I think it came out pretty good! She'll mat it and send it out soon, I can't wait to hang it up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

Very nice Gary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 04:51 pm:

That is Great.
Thanks for showing it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

Very nice and wouldn't you know it a Model T and ice cream !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

I guess you owe her a ride in the T and an ice cream now! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Gary- Bill would be very pleased with your choice of background! Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Thanks Dan, I think so too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy, So Cal on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Very nice Gary, thanks for sharing

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration