Hot Day In Minnesota on January 30,

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Hot Day In Minnesota on January 30,
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

It is 41 in Minnesota Today, took the 21 for a tour, Whoopee we are having fun.

pix

pix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Almost T shirt weather!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

Yep, Spring's just around the corner. Looking good Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

Hi Bob,

Good on you. The Model T is a Four Season car.

Gotta drive 'em year 'round to get your money's worth out of 'em.

Winter driving of a Model T has proven medical and psychological benefits. Cabin Fever can infect the most stalwart and resolute among us and an occasional dose of Elixir of T can serve as a prophylactic against that dreaded disease.

If the malady HAS manifested itself a strong injection of T can bring one back from the brink.

Given some of the threads on this forum lately:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/720003.html?1485817969

methinks Some Folks are gravely afflicted and should be picked up by a Model T for treatment. My two cents worth, perhaps overvalued. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

Glad to see that Art's car is being loved and driven. I shared the road with that one on a lot of tours over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

High 70's and low 80's this weekend in Southern California. 72 degrees at 5:30PM this evening. Good T weather!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

I went for a 23 mile ride on my Terratrike today, mostly sunny with a high near 50. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

Hey Bob, lookin' good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

I shouldda joined you......snowed up here this morning and I do NEED a T driving fix.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 01:08 am:

Looks good Bob. We had another warm day yesterday. Up to 37*. Took the 26 Roadster out for a short run. I'm trying to get a T drive in at least once every month this year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration