Anyone in upstate NY have a '19-23 coupe??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Anyone in upstate NY have a '19-23 coupe??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

I'm in Ithaca and was just wondering if anyone within reasonable driving distance happens to have a '19-23 coupe? I've seen plenty of photos, but I'd like to see one in person if at all possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

Rick, I have a nice 1920 coupe If you would like to look at one, It is in very nice shape If you are looking fore one to restore It's for sale. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald meeder on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 06:20 am:

Little further to drive, I have 22 coupe , Ripley NY no rust nice dinner new wheels call, or come and look

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 10:36 am:

I have my late Dad's unrestored '23 Canadian coupe. It has the earlier tulip style body with front-opening doors. A real survivor. I'm located in Kennedy, right off I-86 at Exit 14.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration