OT. Collector of 50s cars and more. Video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT. Collector of 50s cars and more. Video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Monday, January 30, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

22 minute video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9XFqL-3KfU&app=desktop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 08:09 am:

I think he needs a few more guns !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 08:58 am:

As far as guns go I would say I have some stuff he doesn't. I refer to it as a "hand cannon"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:16 am:

Good lord. I want one of those for home protection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:22 am:

He's lacking a real woman in his collection though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Ed - That's why he can afford all that stuff! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:30 am:

Chadwick, I went to your website, LOVE your Puckle gun AND the reason for square bullets!!

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:39 am:

I don't care if that guy is your brother, dad, uncle, or best friend he is a fruit cake. Trying to impress everyone with what he has and how much it costs. Yes some of that stuff is interesting and I grew up about the same time but he is very different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Whats the old adage? "He who dies with most toys... ummm...still dies?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 10:44 am:

He needs a hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 10:58 am:

He has the real woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nekBKHYcirA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration