Upholstery First Timer...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Upholstery First Timer...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Installed the upholstery kit in the 23 Runabout this past weekend. My first time doing upholstery- pretty pleased with the results.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:41 am:

Excellent work! What brand of kit did you install?

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 10:32 am:

Cartouche. Very nice quality.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 10:49 am:

My seat cushions, the part you sit on, are done and I have the new springs and covers for the backrests. I'm not sure that I can do the job. How about some in-progress photos Tim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

Hi Tim,

Lookin' good. Keep at it as spring will be here soon. Good luck with your project. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

That looks wonderful Tim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Great job Tim I have a touring to do soon you give me inspiration . Phil out Philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 11:20 pm:

Tim,

Nice job on the corners! Most people screw that up big time!

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 09:41 am:

Nice job, but the buttons on the sides need to work their way up to meet the buttons on the back. Classtique is the preferred provider for kits.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration