Zenith T-4

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Zenith T-4
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

The interest in the Zenith S4BF which recently closed of eBay makes me wonder what the experts can tell me about this Zenith carb. Is it an earlier version, later? Is it as desirable? Will it perform better than the tried an true NH?
Your input is appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 08:35 am:

Anyone have information on this carb? I bought it at the old Pate Swap Meet about 40 years ago, thinking it would work on my speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Stan Howe will have the answer you are seeking. Heres a link to the booklet for the T series

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/373267.html?1373409689

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

Thanks, Ed!
I seem to forget about searching past forum discussions.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration