Johnson's Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Johnson's Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bbrunia on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Has anyone spoken with the Johnson's out of Ardmore OK recently? I dropped off some wheels a couple months ago and haven't been able to reach them by email or by phone - been trying for several weeks. Hope they aren't dealing with illness.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vance Naumann on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

He does good work but, I had the same problem as you are having last year. I learned he was having some health problems at the time. He is usually at Chickasha which coming up soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bbrunia on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Thanks Vance - I will keep trying

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

You ought to call Stutzmann wheels in Baltic, Ohio. They do a great job, are quick, and economical.

Stutzman Wheel
33656 County Rd 12
Baltic, OH 43804
(330) 897-1391

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

I just received this message from Johnson's Wheel Co. I think this explains it:

"John,
At the current time we are to far behind to take any work.
Thanks,
Steve"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald meeder on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

Stutzman did mine with same day service dropped off 8 am done at 11 am took them home that day perfect job less than 1/8 inch runout.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration