Last day of January, 33 degrees cloudy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Last day of January, 33 degrees cloudy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

I went out a few minutes ago to take a little inventory on the speedster to see what attention it's going to need for this next summer. Well I was there I checked on the '22 touring and just for the heck of it I thought I'd see if it would start and low and behold, it fired right up.

Then I took a look at the speedster to make a mental list of what it'll need this spring. That was all it took. If the weather is at all friendly tomorrow, that Speedster coming out of the shed and going into the shop.

I made reservations, for this coming June, to spend June 21st through June 25th in Lincoln Nebraska. I heard somewhere it's going to be the place to hangout for those few days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

Warm weather will be here soon. Better get on it. I got home early from work and spent a couple hours working on rear axle.
Nice rides Mike.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

Thanks Dallas. I guess the sickness is somewhat prevalent around this time of the year. It's been 15 years since I've been in Lincoln. I remember the last trip, spending an evening at an area with some good restaurants. I seem to remember the name as Haymarket something. I have a vague recollection of eating spaghetti at a place called Little Chicago. At the time I recall thinking that someday I'd have to return.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 12:04 am:

Will look for you in Lincoln, but watch out for some guy in a big 6 cylinder red roadster. He tends to hog the road. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 12:26 am:

Yeah well, he's lived around there long enough to be the Mayor. His Roadster will go over 70 mph, or so I've heard. On a good day, on a downhill stretch with a good wind pushing me, I might see 40 mph!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration