Old Photo - State Game Lodge, Custer South Dakota

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - State Game Lodge, Custer South Dakota
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

Stayed at Custer State park last summer, great place to go. Funny I didn't see those cars in the parking lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

As said above, still there,

Very pretty.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

It looks like one of those wonderful places. 1925 or later photo. I wish I could read the lettering on the tire cover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 01:38 pm:

Are the donkeys still mooching in the park?

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

The first buffalo I ever saw was in Custer State Park. I was about 8 years old. The buffalo was about the same size or larger than the 1953 Chevrolet Belair I was sitting in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

Mike , try sitting in traffic in Yellowstone on a Harley and having a buffalo pawing the groung and staring at you about 20 ft away. THEY LOOK AS BIG AS A 53 BELAIR!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Dallas, I believe it. I think I would have been headin' for Iowa. And trust me, I've never wanted to go to Iowa. I've gone but never really wanted to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:14 am:

Nice to see a '25 with the correct taillight.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration