Things to be done.....Help.......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Things to be done.....Help.......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathon Boyer on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to do the following work on my T...

New Mag needs to be installed. I have the new mag, it just needs to be installed.

Rear axle leaks badly from the brakes. New seals were installed last year, and the axle is still leaking.

Carb needs to be cleaned out. The carb floods frequently, and then the car won't start. Holly G.

If anyone knows of anyone who can be of any help, I'm not the most literate person when it comes to working on my T, and I'm looking for all the help I can get to make sure the car is healthy and dependable for a long touring season. Located outside of Detroit.

Thanks in advance!

~ Jonathon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

Jonathon, there are several chapters of both T clubs quite near you. Piquette Ts is one that comes to mind.

http://www.piquettets.org/

Join one, or several, and you will get all the help you need and probably more than you are even hoping for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathon Boyer on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Jonathon, Also join the Casual Ts. http://www.casualts.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

Jonathon,

Please PM me and I'll get you info on someone I can recommend.

Please also check out the Casual T's & Piquette T's. we'd love to have you join us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

Long time Model T Restoration in Battle Creek Michigan. Mark Eyre 269-719-7542. Competitive rates.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration