Stripped mag post

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Stripped mag post
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 09:01 pm:

I just discovered that the threads on my mag post are stripped. I tried to "chase" the threads with a die, but the nut will not tighten up. My post is different from any shown in Lang's catalog. Mine has the threaded portion for the oil line connection. I don't know what to order to fix it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell, Huntsville, AL on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

I see by your profile you have a 1921. Would this correct your issue? https://www.modeltford.com/item/3260S.aspx

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration