Pinstripes on a 1912 Oxford-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Pinstripes on a 1912 Oxford-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 03:40 am:

Great photo!
Of course, the disclaimer "assuming parts had not been changed" etc etc etc.
Late '12, "slab side", pin striping shows up nicely on the body and front wheel (not so much the hood).
Note, the nice brass headlamps, but black and brass side lamps. Maybe Royce can enlighten me? I know that some late '12s did have black and brass lamps, but I am not familiar enough with when those particular headlamps were used?
The shine is pretty well gone. I would expect the car was a couple years old when this picture was taken. I can't tell much about the license plate (mounted above the hood).
Thank you Herb!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Thomas on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 04:02 am:

Is this a RHD car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 07:37 am:

Great photo Herb. Assuming the primitive body finishes of the time, shine may have been gone off this model with 6 months.
Regards,
Scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration