OT- happy Groundhog Day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT- happy Groundhog Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 07:18 am:

Best wishes to one and all on this most important holiday. Please write your congressmen and lobby for official recognition and another three day weekend. It's a crucial issue for inter species diversity and groundhogs everywhere will thank you !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 07:25 am:

Good point(s)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 10:32 am:

I ate a ground hog once.....had seven more weeks of winter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Murray on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:14 am:

With the fresh dusting of snow from last night and bright sun today, the groundhog will need sunglasses! So I guess we'll have 6 more weeks of winter...instead of only 42 days...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:30 am:

We don't need no stinkin' groundhogs here in Gulf Coast Texas. Its been in the seventies or eighties every day for a week or more. This morning an Alberta Clipper moved through. I think its in the sixties right now and may get into the seventies, today. Sunday, for Super Bowl in Houston, its supposed to be in the seventies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:33 am:

I thought it was GroundHogsHead Day.

Sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:49 am:

I was thinking more along these lines....Don't Drive Angry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:50 am:

Hmm . . . shadow's behind it, what does that mean ?

Jack, we're usually rooting for the critter to see his shadow - think of it !! ONLY six more weeks !! (that is a guarantee, isn't it ?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

The movie is not so far off. I woke up at 4:00 and it was Groundhog's Day. I did a few things and went back to sleep.
I woke up at 8:30 and it was Groundhog's Day.

Well, time for my nap......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

I can smell Edmonton from here, not a cloud to be seen, wind from NE, 30degrees US Dave in north Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Six more weeks is normally close here in GA but February generally is our coldest month with best chances of snow. It's gonna be what it's gonna be so bring on the cold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Terry, is that what an Alberta Clipper feels like to you folks? Wowee, those Clipper's sure lose a lot of their "punch" between Minnesota and Texas don't they?...
We get 20 below and you get sixties and seventies above. :-) I'd melt in any Texas summer.
Richard, that was funny as heck! Then I looked again and wondered what did you do to that poor defenseless GroundHogsHead? Chopped its back legs off? Uff da.
To get around now, it'll need some of those wheels one can get for a canine, feline or a swine... ;-)

Dave, what exactly does Edmonton smell like?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Edmonton smells like nothin' from here. It's a nice clear day, we don't get many. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

Well I fell into that one now, didn't I? Yes, yes I did. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration