New package for Vintage Ford Magazine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New package for Vintage Ford Magazine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

How many like the new packaging -for the magazine I sure don't like it.

JMHO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

Like someone once said, " Judge by the character of the content" or something like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

I get other magazines with the plastic. Never been an issue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

When I get it I'll let you know but I prefer plastic coverings on my mail because everything my mail lady leaves in my mailbox is soaking wet! I have to dry most of it out for a day before I can open it or read it. Perhaps she is mad at me and is dipping my mail in a mud puddle before she puts in the box. I sure hope I didn't make her mad enough that she is peeing on it! I did leave her a Christmas tip but perhaps not big enough. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil McKay on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

...live in western Oregon where it rains a lot. Plastic packaging is great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

I like it but removing the drool from my letter carrier is something else. She asked me about the car on the cover so I had to show her Mine! she was amazed that a car that old still ran.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

The plastic is protective, but see through plastic allows people handling the mail too much opportunity to also like to read it, possibly permanently. I have had one Model T Ford Times that never got to me and I think it ended up in the hands of a person who doesn't have a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

Not for sure but its probably cheaper to have the plastic wrap package instead of the white paper envelope. It really doesn't make any difference to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

Prior copies always seemed to get to me undamaged, maybe just lucky there. The copies I got yesterday (personal and another for our chapter) were both bent up. Don't know if the packaging made any difference there but it doesn't seem to slip and slide as easily as the paper did. I don't mind the concept though so am holding judgement on the packaging.

Font choices/changes didn't thrill me much. Especially some of the smaller fonts are light enough in weight to be a little tough to read. Possibly just a personal issue and not really a complaint as much as a comment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration