Total Recoil

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Total Recoil
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Is Total Recoil still under the same ownership (Wally) or has it sold? Has anyone had work done by them recently? If so, who performed the work an were you satisfied with the quality of the work? Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

I believe Mark Fleischacker from Minnesota now owns the business. Try google.....best search engine on the net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

I received a rebuilt field coil assembly from Mark at Total recoil yesterday to go in a 25 Touring project. Very impressed with the quality of the work and a follow up phone call from him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

Mark does great work. I have bought several from him and am very happy with the quality and fast service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 06:11 am:

I'm a happy customer too. Mark does quality work and really goes the extra step to make sure the customer is satisfied with the product. I wish every business was that eager to please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 07:30 am:

I have ordered a rebuilt coil from Mark and am anxious to see how his improvement of machining on the back mounting posts results in easier mounting on the block.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter B. Szumowski on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Wally and Fran are retired from winding coils. We were elated that Mark wanted to continue quality coils. When we decided to retire we did not want the quality of the coil to be diminished. We've known Mark for some time and were aware of his passion for perfection and customer service. A better choice could not have been made. Fran and I still reminisce over the many friends we made over the years and appreciate hobbyist's supporting Mark's endeavors to supply nothing but a quality field coil.
Wally and Fran

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 05:57 pm:

OK Total Recoil search didn't work, and they aren't on the MTFCA Vendor's list (how come???) so what's their website?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 06:16 pm:

Mark Fleischhacker 612-710-6824

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

Ok, I'm not ready right now to send a ring out, can anyone tell me the average cost? That way I can save up for it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

Around $200.00 by the time you pay shipping. Or it use to be 2 years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Mark's recent adv. in Model T Times magazine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:30 am:

Thanks guys--that magazine is probably sitting on top of my printer, right in front of me!!
Earlier today I was trying to google a local acquaintance's phone number, when Linda says, "Here it is; 5xx-xxxx! How'd you find that? I looked it up in the phone book! DUH!!!!! Google still hadn't loaded--dial-up is so confining!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:57 am:

Well, that's interesting, the website isn't active; it's being held by GoDaddy (a terrible, but popular "easy-to-create" website service). This explains why Bing and Google couldn't find it.
But, I trust he's still there, not that I will need the service for some time! Too many other projects ahead of that!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration