Old Photo - Model T Era - Grand View Auto Camp, Colorado Springs, Colorado

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Grand View Auto Camp, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

I believe that is The Garden of the Gods in the background.

Respectfully submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Very modern cabins, but at least our cabins had a lean-to for the car! (I thought I had a picture to attach, but I've lost it--rats!)
Looks like a model A parked by one cabin, and a mid-'20s Dodge Bros driving in the center, maybe a Model B or '32 V-S on the left?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration