It's funny how you notice things when you are into T's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: It's funny how you notice things when you are into T's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 06:35 pm:

I was working on a farm building some fence today and took one glance at this trailer tongue and thought, that's a T frame. I looked and it had the 3 rivet holes for the early running board brackets. Owner of the farm probably thought I was nuts when I was explaining it all to him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

Corey,

You are Nuts ...

Welcome to the Ford Asylum .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Saw this welding cart at a shop recently

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:34 am:

I've seen worse-looking spokes on a running car!
Probably a ch@!!y wheel! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 08:47 am:

I aint got a picture handy but I got a call about a year ago about a "old trailer" and was asked if I wanted it. The wood was rotten and the guy had already started cutting up the wood to burn it.:-(
turns out it was built using a late 20's Oldsmobile front axle and springs and has a T frame rail as the tongue. The bed,was a wagon bed.I saved all the hardware so I can use it for a pickup bed on my T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:42 am:

David, are you making fun of Rusty?

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Terry,
I didn't name ANY names--let your conscious be your guide! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

Last November I participated in a dual sport motorcycle event in Pahrump NV. One ride took us into the Mojave Preserve to a cabin in BFE. The cabin is well taken care of by a club and had makeshift museum in one room. I was checking it out and sure enough there was model t parts on the shelf. I was stunned. For lunch we sat outside on some rocks and sitting on a rock was a model t wrench.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration