Washing clothes.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Washing clothes.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

I hope it is ok to post this due to recent posts I did not want to cause to much of a stir.

This photo is of my friends great grandmother doing the wash with the T. She is looking for the photo of the t on its side with her great grandfather taking up the bearings sitting on a milking stool. Thought you guys might like to see it. I will post the other one when we find it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

Fantastic picture, yes, please post more! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration