Cars and a motorcycle in a garage, Lake Norden South Dakota-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cars and a motorcycle in a garage, Lake Norden South Dakota-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:06 am:

Can you name them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:39 am:

Herb Herb Herb...surely you jest! :-) I can hardly remember my own name!!

Nice pic though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:41 am:

Sure! how about:

Bill, Frank, Dorothy, Schlomo, Meredith, and Jim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Yes, There is Fred, Becky, John, Phil, George, and Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:43 am:

I bought my 1919 Centerdoor in Lake Norden 3 years ago.

Maybe I should have been looking for the garage in Halís picture??

C-door

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:43 am:

WOW! typing at the same time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 09:46 am:

car in the middle is a Flanders 20 motorcycle is an old hog.i think you should come get the part on Wednesday before chickashay. then you can buy my lunch ha.ha.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 10:08 am:

Nice view of the laid down Prest-O-Lite MC bottle on the motorcycle.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 10:11 am:

14 ford in the back, on the right i think buick. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 11:15 am:

I think both cars between the T and the motorcycle are Flanders(es). I doubt the closest car is a Buick. Buicks had overhead valves, and most of them had spark plugs mounted on the sides, not the tops, of the cylinders. The closest car seems to have its plugs on top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 11:27 am:

car buy motorcycle the rad is not the right shape & crank not through the rad on flanders. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

It is a Harley similar to the recent painting of one with kids on it. The picture doesn't show clearly whether it is a single or twin cylinder. I'm guessing the cycle is '11-'13 and no latter than '15.

Great Photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:07 pm:

Can you imagine stumbling upon that garage today, after the owner shut its door and passed away some 80 years ago with everything as is in the picture? I wonder how time would have taken its toll.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

Youze guys are missing the point here .... this photo is an excellent example of
what a garage is supposed to look like inside. NO PLASTIC !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

herb!! yes i will bring it to chickasha. buy the you e-mail address is no good. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration