Rare set (only 1 in box) of factory 1914 correct MOSLER SUPERIOR plugs on ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Rare set (only 1 in box) of factory 1914 correct MOSLER SUPERIOR plugs on ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xmosler+superior.TRS0&_nkw=mosler+superior&_sacat=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

Those were installed by Ford at the factory in 1911 - 1913. Good plugs. Mosler also made great timers and carburetors for Model T that are interesting accessories.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 03:31 am:

Royce, nice pics.

Mosler also makes one of my all time favourite "tough guy" plugs :-) the Vesuvius.

CAUTION ! Because of the heat these plugs generate they should NEVER be used with alloy P or Z heads unless you fancy seeing your pistons shoot glowing red molten metal skywards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

The tin holding that spark plug is spectacular. I could see collecting these things if they all had containers like that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

Rick, you're in luck :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-MOSLER-Vesuvius-SPARK-PLUG-TIN-CAN-Graphic-of-Mount-Vesuvius/152424327848?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration