Holley NH straight Through question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Holley NH straight Through question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

I am looking for more info on the straight through carbs, specifically the small vent on the side of the carb which is only on the straight through NH type. I would like to know where that vent goes because when I blow air through it, it doesn't come out anywhere. What am I missing? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

There are two vents on a straight trough.One is under the Data plate and goes down into the riser part of carb. The other is on the side and goes in(about 1/4 inch) and down into the bowl.Take bowl off and locate that vent hole. I just pass a stiff piece of wire through it to make sure it is open . The outer cap unscrews.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration