Model T Snowmobile meet today...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Snowmobile meet today...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

Thank you Dave Hiltz for letting me take your 22 Coupe for a spin....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

Now that coupe makes sense for a snowmobile. I wondered why all that I see are roadsters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 05:57 pm:

What's all that white stuff on the ground?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

Too much fun for me. Thanks for the news.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 06:54 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 08:35 am:

It was a great day to have some fun in the snow. Now just maybe I'll stop thinking of it as a 4 letter ward!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggcsO5P2o_Q

Happy snowmobiling,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

That looks like a blast! I would love the opportunity some day to drive a T snowmobile! I have driven my T when it was 14 degrees, it was fun, but mighty cool on the bare skin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Dallas, if you leave the rear axle in the factory location and put the dummy axle ahead, the touring, tudor and fordor bodies are to wide for the tracks if you go over very steep uneven snowdrifts. My snowmobile is a shortened tudor body turned into a truck cab many years ago. I had to cut into the back of the door post area about 3 inches so the tracks would clear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 09:24 am:

D. R. Currier, great pictures, how do you post them on the forum so large?

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration