First drive in 2 years

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: First drive in 2 years
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

Got'r all spiffied up and took her out for her for her first drive in 2 years. It is a beautiful day and the drive went well. I was a little rusty, but it came back to me after about a block. While Going through an intersection, a lady rolled down her window and said "THAT'S AWESOME!". I had to agree. Model T's are AWESOME! Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Beautiful! Congratulations. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

Thats a beutifl T. Cant believe you let it sit for 2 years can you? Mine is out of service for rear axle rebuild. Only been a little over a month and its driving me crazy . Hope you drive the wheels off it!
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

She is a beautiful car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

Thank you. I can't believe I let it set that long either. Once I got back into it, it didn't take all that much effort, or time. I guess I just got lazy after I retired in 2014, at 60. When I worked, for 37 years at the same place, I would to get up at 5:45am to get to work at 7:00am. Now I don't get up before 10:00am. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

I know what you mean Jim. My 41 coupe never left the garage for ten years. Last summer it hit the road again. Per my wifes request! Part of the deal of getting my 1st T. Only thing is I have about 17 years to get up at 5am.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration