Membership roster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Membership roster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Butler on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Is there a membership roster organized by area? I am curious to know if there are other members in my area. The Early V8 for club mails one out annually. I would like to link up with other enthusiasts that are within a reasonable distance.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

One way to come close is to look in the Vintage Ford and Model T Times magazines for the state by state club contact information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

When Bruce, myself and Jay were running things a member could request a list of local members, sorted by ZIP code. I am sure that Susan will do the same if asked politely.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration