Private note for Bill Harris

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Private note for Bill Harris
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 06:35 pm:

we arrived safely but have no phone. Am sending this on phone but no phone contacts, just internet on phone. Computer doesn't work. Such is Mexico ;+)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

Got your message. I hope Bea & Jim were able to contact you.
We had a good time at Hillco. Here are some photos:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Private message to Frank Harris: A family issue has come up & communication to you or Joyce has been unsuccessful. Please have Joyce contact Pam. Also, please post a reply that you have received this message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Got your message. We have heard about Liam. Still no phone or e-mail in Mexico.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Frank
If I recall right you are at Cabo. I'm flying in on Wednesday. I'll probably stop at Costco about noon for little lunch and some shopping if your around.
Our internet works great down there, sorry that you are having a problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

OK: Thanks.
Les: Yes they are in Cabo.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration