Anyone see a ad for a '22 coupe in one of the magazines?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Anyone see a ad for a '22 coupe in one of the magazines?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

I've had two separate people tell me that they saw an ad for a '22 coupe in either Vintage Ford or Model T Times but they did not remember which, and I am I don't yet have a membership (I will once I move in a couple of weeks). If anyone has seen this ad, would you care to send me the info?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

It's in both, but since this is the MTFCA forum I'll show the Vintage Ford ad.

This brings up an interesting thought - I wonder if it would be a benefit for the most recent month's Vintage Ford classified ads to be available on the website via a link? The pages are in digital format already, right? Maybe charge a nominal fee to help cover any additional cost to the MTFCA? :-)

ad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Thanks for posting this Mark. I'm looking forward to subscribing to both magazines but I figured since I'll be moving in only a few weeks, there is no point in dealing with changing addresses. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration