Old Photo - nice looking speedster!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - nice looking speedster!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 03:21 pm:

This great looking speedster photo was shared on a Facebook group today.

Lorren Caffee: "This photo had been in my mother's photo album for years. Can anyone tell me what it may be?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

Lady in a white dress.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 03:54 pm:

It is a T chassis with wire wheels. I saw a radiator like that on a car with Fronty on the hood. This car has a flat head though. I hope someone else will recognize the make of wheels and the body for you.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 05:06 pm:

Is that a Neville slider steering wheel I see?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Had to go with b/w for period and expand and crop.

Looks like '26-'27 coil box on the engine, battery box hanging under too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

She might have had. A fast ride In Her day. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration