A New Thread

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A New Thread
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

This one is for Jerry Van!!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 06:35 pm:

I just KNEW it was posted with that intention and should have known it would be by you! :-OP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

OK< where's the needle? What size thread??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

The needle has been thrust into my neck. The thread is what Marty is hanging on by.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 12:42 am:

What criteria makes a new thread a "new thread", or conversely, at
what point does a new thread become an old thread ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 07:21 am:

As soon as you drive it off the lot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

I see we're going to be stringing this along. . .
Let's see, how many forum members does it take to post a question?
One to ask the question
Two to clarify the question
three to question the question
four to make puns of the posting
five to tell us all to pipe down
six to point out the question isn't really OT.
Seven to. . .
Oh wait; did anyone answer the question???
:-)
Who, ME????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

This is a very fine thread. I was prepared to be in stitches but its just another yarn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

You guys are great!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 02:50 am:

Lets see,
Seven plus six, plus five, plus four, OH WAIT! Plus eight, plus three,
What was that?
Where was I?
Plus two,

Nine,

(Being serious is highly over-rated!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 06:50 am:

This thread is knot what I expected . . .

but, let's see if we can string it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 07:25 am:

Why do we start a thread, when we know its a yarn? And probably knot tied to the fabric of the meant subject?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 07:41 am:

If we pull on this loose thread what happens? should I pull it? I'm just sooooo confused I think I will go for a drive to clear my head

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 10:14 am:

-David-
If we start at the top, YOU DID post the first punctuation question.... Hence, the question has appeared. The answer, of course, is "Molly Brown".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

This yarn (thread) is getting thicker. If it's brown, rust or black colored, one could use it for an a small (let's say HO scale RR) crane for the cable! :-) I have.
I'm so slow, it took me TWO days to figure it out. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 01:40 am:

Marv, I thought the answer was "42"?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration